Thursday, August 7, 2008

Looky at my new slipper socks!


I came home from getting some great FREE furniture from a friend, to my mom bringing my lil 'uns home to me. My parents had taken them out to dinner and mom had taken them to Kohls shopping (yes, we occassionally visit a real retail store) and look what my sweet ones were excited to give me! These are SO ME!

And after the beautiful storm this evening (thank God we god some rain!), I was a lil bit chilly, and these warmed me up just perfectly!

2 comments:

Bella Della said...

Cute! I am so jealous you guys got rain. I just saw on the news that the rain went north of Richmond last night. We are so dry here. It is nice and cool this morning, though! Love that!

Barbara said...

I have that very same pair of socks, but I've worn a hole in them already. Very comfy - enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails