Monday, January 26, 2009

HEADLINE NEWS: Thrifty Cottage Dreams Abducted by Facebook for 2 Weeks

Ok, I'm sorry to leave my peeps hangin' and to all of you who have given up on me, COME BACK! (please, pretty please). I promise from this day forward I will keep up with my blogging and spend MUCH less time on Facebook. (And to make myself feel better I will add that I KNOW I'm not the only one who has been addicted to it...oh and I DID delete my Myspace account, so at least I won't be on there anymore.) I also KNEW that I wouldn't be able to keep my 1,353,583 New Year's resolutions, just for some reason...knew it. ALSO I will add that I am a procratinating perfectionist to the umteenth degree and I am PROMISING myself to do better this year. I have MANY pics and stories that I had to share with you and have never gotten them on here b/c of my need for perfectionism. I will put something off until it's LONG overdue just because I'm scared of it not looking or sounding perfect for my peeps (YOU). So, with all of this said, I will from this day forward (but not EVERY day I'm sure) keep on blogging and not worry about pictures not being perfect, words not sounding right, OR GRAMMAR. I hope you don't mind. And thanks for being my sounding board/therapist. I feel SO much better getting this off of my chest and onto my blog ;o) Here's to throwing caution to the wind...

Oh and since it IS winter and this IS my last week of having our BOOTH open (whaaaa), I will be more focused on couponing and store bargains...my new addiction....and less on making over furniture and yard sale/thrifting bargains. I just don't have anywhere else to put anything. Don't worry, though...I still have pics from months ago of furniture re-do's to post. And keep in mind that when yard sale season starts all that I've just said will probably go out the window because I can't help but take advantage of a good bargain!

Thanks for the support!

P.S. Just noticed that I'm over 10,500 views...thanks Mom! XO

9 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Alrighty then..one more chance!
Glad you're back. I've missed you =)

Bella Della said...

Oh no, not Facebook. Wait, you have not added me as a friend on there! :) Come back to blogging- come back- come back! I need to see your thriftiness. I can share my coupon nerdiness with you. I have a binder!

Caroline said...

Glad to see your back!! ps: I love Facebook too! I am addicted to blogs and FB.

Alison said...

OH girl! I have been hooked for months now...lol. Add me as your friend on FB! my name is listed as Alison Cotton Sage(maiden name in there for my old high school friends) I dont even use MySpace anymore!

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

Don't get me going on FB...

I never made it down to your booth this past weekend (boo!), and cannot this coming weekend (I'm moving into my new booth), so will have to wish you the best of luck through blogistan!

XOX

cherry said...

Facebook...they got more time than us????? HUH???? rofl! I have nto been over there but have heard it is addicting. cherry

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I recently (in the last few months) joined the facebook revolution. And it is bad. Oh. So. Bad. :-)

Big Hair Envy said...

Welcome back! I've missed your blog, **whispering** but have enjoyed seeing you on FB!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, caution and the wind belong together! So say I...me -Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails