Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I know, Christmas is SO over

but I just had to do a lil' braggin' about my Christmas deals. And btw, I apologize for being gone so long...for some reason, I had blogger's block for a coupla months!  

 Anyway, a few weeks after Christmas, I found all of the wrapping paper below for .80 total at CVS! Gotta love Christmas clearance!  And who doesn't need wrapping paper?

More goodies from CVS:  tissue paper, loads of labels, bags of bows, 2 cans of cranberry sauce, and the wrapping paper all for $4!!!!
Just take a look at all of these cute CWD clothes that I found at Goodwill!  My kiddos were able to wear all of these for Christmas this past year.  Every piece was brand spankin' new!  This lot was well worth $200 if bought at the boutique, but the total for all 10 pieces came to $20!!!  Now that's a deal!  When we were at Disney World for Christmas, they wore all of these outfits and received so many compliments!





Thanks for lettin' me brag a lil' bit!  

1 comment:

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Welcome back!! I know what you mean about blogger's block...I had it for like six months, lol. You KNOW I love a good bargain and you got some GOOD ones here. I love them. I've started buying more clothes at thrift stores for me, and I'm having a good time with it, actually. After a lonnnnngggg winter I'm itching to get to the outdoor sales...spring can't get here quick enough!

Related Posts with Thumbnails