Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Look at My Cute New Set of Vintage or Not Glasses!

So, while I was waiting for our pet rat to be seen at the vet last week (she had an abscess), I had some time to visit some of the thrift shops around there. The only thing that I felt the need to buy was this sweet set of 4 glasses. They are about 4.5" tall...just a lil' taller than a juice glass and have floral bouquets all over. I just love these lil' glasses. The only marking I see on them is the word Avir, which I think is a glass company in Italy. I'm not sure if these are vintage or not, but they spoke to me and said that I must buy them and for $6.50, I didn't feel but so guilty about it.
Just perfect for strawberry lemonade served from my Big Mama pitcher!
Cheers!

7 comments:

blushing rose said...

Do a google search of Avir ... they are adorable. Good buy, but don't think they are vintage.

Pop over for a visit ... I have one of my recipes posted, great for autumn.

Have a lovely week. TTFN ~ Marydon

Karla Kotelett said...

Hi, you have bought some sweet little pink glases, I like them - because I'm pink. I'm a pink pork from Germany and found your blog in this moment.

Karla

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Very cute. I like them. <><

Protector of Vintage said...

I love the little floral bouquets! I bet the strawberry lemonade tasted extra delicious being served in those cute glasses. Take care~

Kim said...

Vintage or not, those are adorable!!!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Snd they match Big Mama so well! I think they're great.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Those little bouquets are so pretty. Love the glasses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails